"Hell", means "Isolated"; it is a separate, isolated, place.
The old English verb "helling off" means: "to isolate".
Likewise in French "Enfer" comes from "Enfermer": "to isolate".
Nowadays we could call Hell: "Laboratory Conditions".
Science likes to work under Laboratory Conditions; 'in Hell'.
Whatever was created by science operates under "Hellish Conditions".
Scientific principles applied to society turns human life into Hell.
Paradoxically, the isolation from creation is also a basis for Freedom of Choice.
Helled off in your brain (pineal gland) we all make our own choices.
The hypophysis serves as a testing ground for our own experience.
The organ glands allow us to test it to ancestral DNA memories.
The cells make it possible to cross-correlate via telepathy with 'god' (humanity).
This website is part of
"do it yourself, together"
"every human is a cell in the body of humanity"
- (Preventive) Health Care - "prevention IS better than cure"
- (Self)Healing - "Healer, heal thyself"
- WebDoctor - "Many Hands make Light Work"
- Science of Life - freedom of choice is the essence of life
- Holoversity - "Make up your own mind"
- WorldGovernment - "Share your idea(l)s"
- EarthBank - "Share (y)our Values"
- Spirit-Inn - "Share (y)our Life/Space"